Thursday, March 29, 2018

Does this count as a picture?

RFirst of all, I really want to thank Dr. Kolmerten for telling us her story and teaching us about the wonderful, and blissfully clear feminist theory. I loved every minute of it and am sorry you couldn’t be with us today. 

But on to the real task at hand. I decided I would (finally) use a picture, I figured I ought to do a quote for my writing. My quote is from The Madwoman in the Attic, and expands on the broader reach of feminist theory, and the purpose of female literature. “Recording their own distinctly female experience, they are secretly working through and within the conventions of literary texts to define their own lives.” I found this quote intriguing because I thought that was what all writers do, but it got me thinking about the reasons a person writes. 

So I maybe failed at not using a quote... I originally had a gif I wanted to use but I’m not that technologically gifted. I tried. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment