Thursday, April 26, 2018

Well This Has Been An Eventful Week

Ok, so I'm gonna start off saying that covering two theories in one week made my head spin a little and I wish we had more time to spend on each one separately but oh well. I really found race theory interesting and I find that way of looking at a text not only interesting but insightful. I think it's useful for everybody to try to look at a text from different view points every one in a while. If we don't I feel like society won't really make much progress. How can we possibly know what another person is feeling? It's never possible but it means something to at least try. I have learned so much from this class by looking at texts, particularly the one I've been using for the critical reading papers, from the view of other theories and this theory is not different. There were some things I didn't really think much about before. I would love to explore this more, and I'm also really excited to learn more identity theories next week.

Source: https://giphy.com/gifs/tangled-rapunzel-12YXYjcczmQENy

No comments:

Post a Comment