Thursday, March 1, 2018

Uh, War is Really Scary

With the topic of WWI and shell shock, not only in this class but in all my classes, I’ve been horrified. I think its the combination of all the poems and short stories about the feeling of anxiety that occurred in that time. What’s even worse is that all the real horror is that it all actually happened. This brings me to my question; What is the most horrifying time period for historical fiction writers? It doesn’t have to be genre horror, but any horrifying feeling you’ve felt because you couldn’t even begin to imagine what is like to be a person in the character’s situation. This week also made me want to ask what period of time my classmates like to read about the most, and why? 


Image result for kim k scared gif
Reading anything about war that ever occurred.
Source: https://gfycat.com/gifs/tag/scared

No comments:

Post a Comment