Thursday, April 12, 2018

If you can't do it, quote it!


I’m not necessarily sure if I fall underneath the quote, questions, or paragraph assignment this time around, but I simply don’t know what to say on the topic of Deconstruction. Though it is mind blowing, and a little difficult to wrap my head around; I think I may have finally gotten a firm understanding of Derrida. However, with this week ending, I am questioning if there are other types of literary criticism that are just as difficult to wrap my head around in the next few weeks. How does a school of criticism become a ‘School of Criticism’?



DECONSTRUCTION
 “Deconstruction seems to center around
the idea that language and meaning are
often inadequate in trying ...

Source: https://www.slideshare.net/katherinekhaye/literary-criticism-lens-deconstructionism

No comments:

Post a Comment